Dear Andras and Lokesh,

Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately, even with seed and random my
simulation is generating the same flow in different simulation runs. I
tested this in v1_7_0 tag and in master branch with all current changes. Is
this working for you? If so, it's probably a problem in my build...

thanks in advance!

Em qua., 21 de out. de 2020 às 13:56, Lokesh Das <lokeshcs...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Hi Tiago,
>
> From the heading, it seems that you want to change the vehicle injection
> probability in every simulation run. If it is, you can do it in two ways:
> i) manually- every time change probability value in route file or ii)
> dynamically- change it using TraCI API. However, if you want with the same
> probability every simulation should have given you a different flow, just
> change the default seed value (23423; see
> https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Randomness.html). You can do it using
> <random value = "true" /> in *.sumocfg file. It simply uses the system
> current time as a seed value.
>
> Thanks,
> Lokesh
>
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 8:15 AM Tiago Silva <tiago.silva1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> hello,
>>
>> I'm generating a flow of vehicles with probability='0.3' as seen in the
>> code below:
>>

>> * <flow id='flow_2' color="0,0,1" begin='0' end='4500' probability='0.3'
>> type='vehicleType_1'>          <route edges='5to1 1to3'/> </flow>*
>>
>> It works correctly and generates the random flows I need during the
>> simulation. However, I noticed that if I execute the simulation again it
>> will generate the same random flow as the previous execution. Can you tell
>> me if this is the expected behavior of random flow? I need to generate
>> different flows in each simulation execution. Is there any way to do this?
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> --
>> Att.
>> Tiago Alves Silva