Respected members

I want to model a population evacuation from a source towards a destination
going through road network. The conditions of roads may vary during
simulation, as usually happen in disaster scenarios. Moreover, the
congestion on roads will also vary. Also I want to reroute the vehicles
depending on the road conditions.

I have no experience of sumo, I have just downloaded it and not getting
idea from where to begin. Also what simulation module fits best on my
scenario, mesoscopic, microscopic, and macroscopic, depending what sumo
provides.

Any sort of guidance in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Osman