Von: sumo-user-boun...@eclipse.org <sumo-user-boun...@eclipse.org> Im Auftrag
von Osman Khalid
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020 19:49
An: sumo-user@eclipse.org
Betreff: [sumo-user] Evacuation simulation with SUMO

Respected members

I want to model a population evacuation from a source towards a destination
going through road network. The conditions of roads may vary during simulation,
as usually happen in disaster scenarios. Moreover, the congestion on roads will
also vary. Also I want to reroute the vehicles depending on the road conditions.

I have no experience of sumo, I have just downloaded it and not getting idea
from where to begin. Also what simulation module fits best on my scenario,
mesoscopic, microscopic, and macroscopic, depending what sumo provides.

Any sort of guidance in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Osman