Hi Mirko,

Many thanks for your response.

I am now thinking to create a database to track each vehicle's status such
as position, speed, acceleration and other time-dependent metrics to
monitor the status of each vehicle throughout the simulation, and then
designing some journey planning algorithms.

Could you please give me some advice on creating a database?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Mohit