Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the creation of a new web page where you will
find information on congresses, seminars, conferences, etc., dealing with
sundials and taking place all over the world:

http://www.troc.es/scg/events

The 'Societat Catalan de Gnomònica' (Catalan Sundial Society) will undertake
the maintenance of this page as our small participation to the sundiallist
community. If you wish to advertise any activity run by your society,
university, institute, etc., please fill in the questionnaire that you can
find in the referred page.

In order to be able to offer this service to diallist through the world we
need your collaboration.  Please, send us information on your activities!

Thank you in advance. Best regards.

SOCIETAT CATALANA DE GNOMÃ’NICA
Atenes, 3
08006 Barcelona, Catalonia