Bill:

I have built two such sundials, which indicate the time and date
accurately to within the minute and the day.  They also quickly adjust
for Daylight Saving Time.  I have created a web page with a description
and pictures of both dials, including the method, calculations and data
I used for their design.  Hope you find this useful.

To All:

This is my first post to this group, and the first time I have publicly
posted this web page address
(http://netnow.micron.net/~petes/sundial/index.htm).  I would sincerely
appreciate your corrections, comments and suggestions.

Much thanks.  Pete Swanstrom