Last Sunday evening I happened to turn on the television and found the
classic film and musical "The Wizard of Oz." Although I've seen it many
times, this was the first time that I noticed what appears to be a simple
armillary sphere in the Wicked Witch of the West's castle. It's in room
where she has her remote viewing crystal ball and where she locks up
Dorothy and turns the hourglass to show how long Dorothy has to live. It
shows up in a couple scenes but is in the background and only shown
briefly, so I'm not positive of the identification. Has anyone else noticed?

Tom Kreyche