Hi

there is a webpage for "Calendar Reform" at
http://ecuvax.cis.ecu.edu/~pymccart/calendar-reform.html
with "History of Calendar Reforms" and links to several calendar pages and to
CALNDR-L -an unmoderated email forum for discussion of social, historical and
philosophical dimensions of Calendars and Time Reckoning.
Antonio