The World calendar idea was put to the United
Nations in 1956 - they decided not to consider it
on the grounds that they had "more important things to do"

I'm not sure about having my birthday on the same day every
year - OK if you were born on a Saturday but...
And what about those  poor souls born on Year End day.

Monday's child has far to go
Year End's child is full of woe...?

(Leap Days child has 1 birthday every 4 years)

But it was far better than the SOL calendar - 13 months of
28 days,
with an extra month (SOL) after June, and again a "Year End
Day" and "Leap day" every 4 years, neither of which had a
day of the week.
Every month started on a Sunday so:- 13 Friday 13ths every
year.

Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
53.37N  3.02W