Whenever you don't understand something, just reveal that ignorance to
many people and then perhaps you'll understand...  At least, I think
that just happened to me.  I think the key is that I don't cut out the
'slit and surrounding flap' completely, but leave it attached on the
side opposite the slit (Duh, that's why it's called a flap).

If I'm right, then no further explanation is now needed...

Thanks for your efforts,

Jim
| Jim Cobb          | 540 Arapeen Dr. #100 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |
| Parametric        | Salt Lake City, UT   |     (801)-588-4632 |
|  Technology Corp. |           84108-1202 | Fax (801)-588-4650 |
Television is a medium.  So called because it is neither rare nor
well-done.              -- Ernie Kovacs