Fer,

Thanks for the Capuchin drawing.  It indeed would work and is easy to
construct. Three peices not counting the string. Two setup ajustments for
Latitude, and one adjustment for daily use.   The dotted line that spans the
red box from top left to bottom right would probably have to be a bar with a
slot it it to adjust for the date.

++ron