Hello,

        The March '82 Sky&Tel article, "The Analemmas of the Planets", is an
interesting piece, I scanned a portion of my copy and posted the image
of the Martian Analemma at the following URL.

ftp://ftp.gcstudio.com/pub/sundial/marseot.jpg

        As Robert mentions it has a teardrop shape, this I believe is due to
the fact that the eccentricity component currently dominates over the
figure-eight shape of the planet's obliquity component. If I'm not
mistaken, I believe Earth's Analemma had such a shape (teardrop) some
95,000 years ago.

        BTW, the article also illustrates a "human" Analemmatic Dial with an
Analemma implemented for EoT correction, the dial is in Tucson Arizona
at the Flandrau Planetarium.

Best,

Luke