Hello Don,

If you are able to execute QuickBasic programs, I'd be happy to send you a
small program from the North American Sundial Society's journal
"Compendium" which computes the elements of an analemmatic sundial.

If you prefer, I have the time to show you how to compute the dial using a
hand calculator.

Should neither of those approaches appeal to you, I can send you the x-y
coordinates for the elements of your dial, if you send me the dial's
specifications (latitude, major axis size, and longitude, if you wish to
include longitudinal correction).

Best wishes,

Mac Oglesby