Hi all,

As all of you know by now, August 11 solar eclipse will be a 'special' one
for Europe as it will be seen by millions.

I would like to know, and would be grateful if somebody would work it out
for me or tell me how to find out when the last total solar eclipse was
visible from my country, Malta...at latitude 35.8 degrees North, and
longitude 14.4 degrees East and when will the next one be visible (total
eclipse).

Lastly, if anyone knows of some place where I can buy eclipse shades (those
paper sunglasses with mylar protection for viewing the eclipse) not in 100+
bulk quantities but in small ones... I need just 2, then please tell me :)

Regards + sunny skies!
Alexei Pace