I'm not a member but here's the contact info:

Dr. Andre Bouchard, Secretaire General
La Commission des Cadrans solaires du Quebec
42, av. de la Brunante
Outremont (Montreal)
Quebec  H3T 1R4
Canada

tel: 514-341-3997
fax: 514-341-3997
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Tue, 11 May 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Dear Prof. Langley
>
>At 12:09 PM 5/10/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>Perhaps there are some members from the Quebec Sundial Society (La
>>Commission des Cadrans solaires du Quebec) on the list. If not, I could put
>>you in touch with the society.  Perhaps they would be willing to help.
>
>Thank you - that is an excellent suggestion!
>I checked the home page of the society (French only) and could not find
>a link to contact the society. Please do give me a contact with them.
>If it is possible for you (as a member?) to lay a bit of groundwork for
>me, I would greatly appreciate it.
>
>Dave Gagnon

 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/