Hi Everyone,

While everyone is no doubt tired of this subject,
it does give me a chance to echo Luke in thanking
Jim for his generosity in my dealings with him
in the past.  It is he and others like him that
make the Internet so much more of a treasure than
is perceived by the public or media at large.

Ron Doerfler