Hello Fer,

It's very nice to tou, giving me such a speedy response ! The latitude
is 47°29'16" N and the longitude is 7°14'37"E.
It is located in south Alsace, not so far from you.
My problem with you attached file is that it couln't be opened by my
Navigator. What kind of *.gif is it ?

If possible you can send me you image in *.jpg

Many thanks !

alain MORY