Alain,

the solution to your problem is described in "Gnomonique Moderne" by
Denis Savoie, published by la societe astronomique de france. An
excellent treatise on all kinds of sundials, although you need to be well
versed in french (which in your case I suppose will not be a problem).
The solution I am afraid is somewhat mathematically involved... As for
the drawing, no doubt any cad program fed with the formulas will spit out
the answer.