Hi All,

Here is a way to produce .prn plotter files directly from DeltaCad, or
any CAD Program.

These directions are for Windows98, but they should adapt to other
Windows versions.

Go to Control Panel | Printers.

Select "Add Printer", and follow the Wizard to install a "Local
Printer".

>From the list of Manufacturers: select "HP" (Hewlett Packard)

>From the list of Printers: select 7585A (It's a plotter).

Click "Next", and under "Available Ports" select "File".

Click "Next" - You may need your Win98 CDROM.

If you opted to print a test page, type "afilename.prn" in the dialog.

"afilename.prn" should appear in the folder you selected. There isn't
much you can do with it unless you have a plotter.

---------------

If all has gone well the 7585A plotter should appear in your pick list
of installed printers, and any files sent to the 7585A plotter will
actually be sent to disk as a .prn file. (You must include the
extension.)

The 7585A will accept paper sizes up to 34x44 inches. I would get
together with whoever is going to plot your drawing to find out about
scale etc. They may suggest you install a different plotter to
correspond to whatever they use.

I hope this helps,

Bob