Hello all:

I have been asked to design an analemmatic interactitive sundial for a
university in southern California.  The dial will use the shadow of the user
who will function as the gnomon.

Does a sundial generator program exist for analemmatics?  Although I think I
can do the math and drawings by hand, I'd feel more comfortable if the
computer did it as I've never done this before. (For example, I'd like to
see how long the major axis of the elipse should be based on the average
height of an adult person)

Also, my client would like to see some photographs of existing analemmatic
dials.  Would any of you happen to know where I can download some fotos?

Thanks

John Carmichael
Tucson Arizona