Hello All,

I have had several requests for the Supervision link so...

The address is below for their web page.  They have done alot of work for Disney in Florida, maybe in California too.  They did a fiber optic pavement system at Epcot that is really great...the strands were cast into the concrete and the animated designs come out in the evening when it gets dark.  Plus, the Electric Parade on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom is mostly fiber now, although I don't know if they had a part in that or not.

Have fun, this stuff is really fun to experiment with, and it never wears out!  Except the light source, of course...

Jim Tallman
Sr. Designer
FX Studios

 http://www.svision.com/index.htm Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="Super Vision International, Inc.--Fiber Optic Lighting Products and Applications.url" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Super Vision International, Inc.--Fiber Optic Lighting Products and Applications.url" Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:Super Vision International, Inc (????/----) (00013335)