Oops!  Sorry about the banal error, and most grateful for all the
comments.  Fortunately nothing was carved in stone, and the sign error
has now been corrected.

Other points:

1. The incorrect "Equation of Time" has now been relabelled "Standard
Time Correction" and it is explained that it is the sum of EOT and the
longitude correction

2.  I have learnt something about astronomy.  However, for the current
purpose we will stick with the +180 to -180 convention

3. Printing.  You have to print it landscape (not portrait) and you may
need to narrow the margins to get December on.  We cant see any way
round this one.  It is explained on the final page.

We have now reposted the pages of www.solar-noon.com, and I have sent a
further message outlining two outstanding matters concerning the
Equation of Time,  on which I would welcome views.

Many thanks to all

Piers Nicholson