Hello Rui,

Welcome to the list!  We need youthful (intellectually and otherwise) energy once in a while to shake things up and get things going.  I am sure you will find the answers to your sundial questions here...the level of knowledge is quite amazing at times.

Here is the place I use when I want to search the past postings to the list.  I am not sure if it goes back all the way, but it goes back quite a distance.  You can probably find the answers to many of your questions here...if not do not hesitate to post your question to the list.  Several listmembers have been quite kind and helpful over the years with me...they just love to help anyone who is excited about sundials!  Good luck with your new explorations...