Hello to you and all the other good and kind "guys" that have time to
spent wrintig some words to me!

I'm in the beggining so it's all quite new for me (not in terms of
Astronomical knowledge) but buiding a sundial is much more than to know
some things about Astronomy...

I will verify the archive!
And thank you, since you allow me (but i don't want to become a boring
one) i will pose all the questions that i have when i do research.
I have already met a very kind Portuguese in this list! Quite amazing!!
Jorge Ramalho. And he already wrote some nice words and advices for me.

To all of you,
Thank you very much

More soon
Rui Farinha

P.S.: I only have net at my job. So i will not be able to read or write
mail until next monday morning. 'Till next week and thanks again!