From: fer j. de vries [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 5 October 2001 1:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Sundial
Subject: Re: Projection Sundials

Hello David,

The term Projection Sundial also is used by J.A.F. de Rijk, Netherlands, in an article

(1986, 97, 1 Journal British astronomical Association. Equator projection sundials)

that is also pubished on my Website.
Use the link Projection dials from my homepage. Address below.

As such it is the projection of a universal equatorial ring sundial onto any plane and into any direction.
You then get all kind of analemmatic and Foster's sundials.

Best wishes, Fer.

Fer J. de Vries
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.iae.nl/users/ferdv/