Hi, Helmut!

> Graphics in Excel are very easy to generate, but here you can see some
> problems or limits, because the different sundial types look very different
> too, and I do not now how to fix the text positions with the changing values
> of the points.

Short of completely building the Chart in Visual BASIC, I don't even know
how to fix the aspect ratio of the Chart, while permitting the scales to
be automatic! If you can't fix the shape of the Chart, you just cannot
place text where you want it...

> For a better adaption in the graphic charts a more complex
> software language would be useful. Yet, it is funny to see the different
> dials generated.

The spreadsheet as it is is wonderful! I added the extra pairs of columns,
to get the radial coordinates to the dial center and Noon point, but the
rest hardly needs improving. I'll eagerly pull down the latest version,
and thank you for sharing it with us all!

Dave
37.29N 121.97W