Would you mind dumping this message into Spanish
to CabraLoca, best know as PsykoKidd, who can't read
a single word of English?

   I do not know where you come from, but I really appreciate  :-0
your enthusiastic (?) defense of our language. As a true-blue Castillian
(I live 500 meters away from the exact center of the Old Kingdom
of Castilla y Leon) I can't help suggesting you to actively support the
broadcasting of  our language across the internet not by attaching
ridiculous messages into a mail list but, for instance, building
webs as good as that of the NASS or "Sundials on the Internet"
or Analemma.com, and so on... This way your efforts would be
more fruitful and many only-Spanish speaking people could
reach these contents and would be very grateful to PsychoKidd,
'The champion against evilish English-speaking surfers'.

Ah, by the way, in order to not to hurt your eyes with this pathetical
'gringo-babble' I propose using basque, the most remote ancestor
of Castillian, as the official language of the Sundials Mail List (see the
Subject line): maybe some of the members couldn't understand what
we say, but... who cares?

Sincerely yours ;-)

Anselmo Pérez Serrada