The shadow of the Twin Towers falls on the White House.  There is far more evidence that Bush had foreknowledge of the attack than there is regarding Iraq's threat to any of us.

Chuck Nafziger

----Original Message Follows----
From: Bill Thayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: sundial@rrz.uni-koeln.de
Subject: Re: A sundial at the rebuilt World Trade Center?
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 04:54:00 -0600
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
X-OriginalArr! ivalTime : 10 Mar 2003 12:18:39.0710 (UTC) FILETIME=[2EDD4FE0:01C2E6FF]

>The most original project is from the Design Academy in Eindhoven
>(The Netherlands). The students of this academy calculated the
>shadow of the towers on the moment of their collapse and propose to
>lay down for ever the contours of the shadow in the street image.

This would be in keeping with New York architectural history. I remember seeing a photograph of a fairly recent building in the city in which the "shadow" of a no longer existing building had been somehow incorporated (I don't think it was painted, rather the side of the new building made of two shades of stone or concrete). Sorry to be so vague; New Yorkers out there will very likely instantly clarify me.

--
Bill Thayer
41N53 87W38

http://www.ukans.edu/history/index/europe/ancient_rome/I/home.html