Dear Tony,
    The Henslow book is quite interesting but his rhymes are terrible!  I
mentioned this book in my last article on the Gatty Family done for the BSS
Bulletin in September 2001.  Read this first.
    Henslow's books are not uncommon and will generally be found at prices
between £50 and £100.  If you like it, then buy it, but don't expect to find
the dials exactly as illustrated by Miss Hartley as they have fictitious
backgrounds.

Regards,
Mike Cowham.