While I was rambling on above, I see that others were responding, and
mention a problem loading the Sundial Types and Prices pdf page.

I had no trouble with Netscape 7.01, which I used for most of the
exploration. However, with IE 6.0 and N 4.7, I did find problems similar
to those mentioned. I didn't have to kill either the program or the
Windows session, but did eventually have to Close the daughter windows
that were trying to display the pdf.

I remember you were having problems with this page before, and I was able
to open it fine both at home and from work, with IE (5?) and N 6.2 (and
probably N 4.7, but I don't recall exactly.)

Dave
37.28N 121.97W