Hello all...

Ken Clark wrote:

(snip)

I wrote a brief history about Richard Schmoyer and the "Sunquest" sundial with additional information to Tony Moss and the London Science Museum who requested it.

I also sent along information on the "Lyre and Tuning Fork Musical Theme Sundial" that I forgot I had on file.

(snip)

I also discovered a unique sundial design drawings that he did for someone for a proposed college alumni gift to the music department. It was for a large public sundial with seating around it, which he called, Lyre and Tuning Fork, Musical Theme Sundial, which used the split gnomon. Apparently it never got completed.

For more information on Richard Schmoyer's Lyre and Tuning Fork Musical Theme Sundial point your browser at:

http://advanceassociates.com/Sundials/Schmoyer_Lyre/

Best wishes,

Mac Oglesby