A friend of mine asked me to make a vertical sundial design that would be captured by Corel Draw (to include decorations, mottoes, and so on). I have never used Corel Draw and would like to know what should and shouldn't do in DeltaCad so that the transfer from it to Corel would be as accurate as possible. I know that if I make a *.dxf file we'll loose
the thicknes of the lines but I wouldn't like to loose their vectorizations.

Any previous experiences on this or alternate ways (maybe through AutoCad or so)?

Best regards