regularly find on this dialist board. This is a great example of it. Thank you, Thibaud! If this ever comes to pass, I'll report on it to the board.

Tom

Thibaud Taudin-Chabot wrote:

Tom,

There is an other solution:
Put a miiror high on your south facing wall which will reflect the sun on your neighboors North wall. Design a sundial for that North Facing wall of your neighboor. He will never look at it but you see it all the time.

Thibaud