Hello Dial Historians:

We are looking for an article written in 1990 by the German stained glass sundial historian, von Hans Behrendt.  It's the third of three articles that he wrote.  He later made videotaped movies of the sundials that were in his articles.  It's very important to us, since he documents many rare and lost historic stained glass sundials from all over Europe, including some English ones that you English guys have never discovered!  Some date to the 1500s.  He even discovered the lost Victorian English dials.  So this is very important for historical reasons.

It's called: ""Neuzeitliche Glassonnenuhren".

thanks a lot if any of you have a copy.  Would my German friends pass along this request to the other German dialists?  If anybody has an English translation of it, it would save Dave and I a lot of work.

thanks again,

John Carmichael

John L. Carmichael
Sundial Sculptures