-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brooke Clarke
Sent: February 3, 2005 12:07 PM
Cc: Sundial List
Subject: Ceiling Dial?

Hi:

Some months ago I started marking the ceiling to show when I get satellite
outage.  I have since been making dots on the ceiling and noting the time
and date.  Today, 3 Feb. 2005 the Sun at 12:00:00 noon was at the same place
it was on 6 Nov. 2004 and if I read my writing correctly at 11:30:00.

I'm located at 39:11:24.6 North, 123:09:50 West.

Can someone check the Sun's position on these two dates and times?

At some point in the future I might be able to measure the location or
relative location of the marked points and knowing the dates and times do a
best fit to determine the room and mirror geometry.  Has anyone done this?

Thanks,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE
--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com