Hello Brook,
to calculate the exact values of the position of the Sun in sky, you may use
the program SUN_EPH that has been attached to Compendium June 2003,   Email
version.

The values that I have obtained are the same  of those of Fritz Stumpges
(with differences of few arc second)

To calculate the angles of the mirror (declination and inclination) are
needed : two observations , the knowledge of the distance between the mirror
and the ceiling and the coordinates of the two light spot, in a system with
the origin in the point where the vertical through the center of the mirror
touch  the ceiling.

In the group of programs REFLSUN, attached to the number of March 2004 of
Compendium, there is a program written  just to do  this kind of
calculation. It usefull when we dont know haw the mirror is and if the
mirror has had a displacement during its   fixing.

If you want  I can send the two programs attached to Email messages (900 kbs
and 2100 kbs).

Best

Gianni Ferrari

44° 39' N      10° 55' E