From: Frank Evans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 February 2005 21:18
To: Sundial
Subject: azimuth diagram

Greetings fellow dialists,

The other day I bought a copy of Weir's Azimuth Diagram.
(2) Have I got all this right? Is anyone else familiar with Weir's
diagram and has it been mentioned before in this sundial group?

Frank 55N 1W

PRI Limited,
PRI House, Moorside Road
Winchester, Hampshire
SO23 7RX United Kingdom
Tel:  +44 (0) 1962 840048
Fax: +44 (0) 1962 841046
www.pri.co.uk

                 The Intelligent Metering Company
This correspondence is confidential and is solely for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it.
If you are not the intended recipient please delete this correspondence from
your system and notify the sender immediately.
This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl