I have a copy of Sundials (icon has a Martini glass and something beside it
and "LUFKIN" underneath) -- so I presume this is the right program. It is
version 1.0, copyright 1995 Martiniware. I presume it used to work at one
time. I just tried to execute it under Mac OS 9 and it crashes with an error
report.
-- Richard Langley

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, Lufkin, Brad wrote:

>Many moons ago, I wrote a Mac Sundial program, but I lost my machine and so
>the program is no longer directly available from me. However, it used to live
>on a website (http://dialist.webjump.com) maintained by a contributor to this
>mailing list. The website no longer seems to exist. If the owner of the
>website is reading this, perhaps s/he could forward the program to you.
>Regards, Brad
>P.S. The program was written in True Basic, so I was able to port it to
>Windows with no trouble. The Windows version is still available from me. One
>of these days, I plan to re-write it in Java, which should make it available
>on all machines with a Java runtime (and that's a lot of machines).

 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/