Hello Friends,

The copy of Brad's SUNDIALS program I found on my iMac (OS 8.6) works very well. I copied the folder over to my eMac (OS 10.2.8) and it ran OK in Classic mode (OS 9.2.2). I double-clicked on the program icon and the program ran without any trouble. I didn't do a lot of testing, but it seemed all right.

The folder is 2.2 MB. If Brad gives permission, I'd be happy to try to post the folder where it could be downloaded by anyone interested.

Best wishes,

Mac Oglesby

I have a copy of Sundials (icon has a Martini glass and something beside it
and "LUFKIN" underneath) -- so I presume this is the right program. It is
version 1.0, copyright 1995 Martiniware. I presume it used to work at one
time. I just tried to execute it under Mac OS 9 and it crashes with an error
report.
-- Richard Langley