To: "Chris Lusby Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <sundial@rrz.uni-koeln.de>
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: Handheld dialing software; BSS Web site

On Thu, 5 May 2005 18:55:09 +0100, Chris Lusby Taylor wrote
Hi All,
I am the BSS Webmaster and created that new page on the BSS Web
site. From the home page, click on "Where is the sun?". It uses
Javascript embedded in the page, and takes the time from your
computer's clock, so you could make the page available offline if
you wished. It should run in any current browser, I trust, but
please let me know if you have problems.

Dear all,

"Where is the sun?" has got a (probably unnoticed) elder brother
in

http://www.relojesdesol.org/UbiSolENG.html

It works also as an embedded JavaScript and updates automatically.

I've tried to make the code simple enough to be easily hacked by any
interested user (see file UbiSol.js).

Let's hope that the eldest brother, that is, "Dialist Companion"
soon goes down to the earthly kingdom of JS scripts.

Ah, and congratulations, Chris, and thanks: I've taken some ideas from
it for future versions of UbiSol! :-))))

Anselmo