-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Carmichael
Sent: 08 May 2005 17:37
To: anselmo
Cc: Sundial List
Subject: Re: Handheld dialing software; BSS Web site

On my crummy cell phone that has limited internet capacity, I was not able
to use either the BSS "Where's the sun" or the Spanish "Ubisol" website that
Anselmo mentioned.

Has anyone had any success using these two websites on a palm-held computer?

How about Dialist Companion?

thanks,
John