Hi,

Thanks to the help I got here, I finally got the card universal ring dial
completed last night.
http://leewm.freeshell.org/origami/ringdial.pdf
I haven't put it in the main index yet because I don't know if it is really
"universal".  I only tested it in the month of May and June.

Furthermore, I don't know if I got the date inscriptions on the gnomon in
the right orientation but the contraption seem to work in Singapore for
June.  When the spot of light shone on the hour ring, it pointed North and
tallied with the local time.

What I'm curious now is whether it will it work in the other latitudes.  If
you happen to try it out, can u pls let me know?

Thank you,
weemeng