Seems to me that there are two considerations relating
to store bought dials.

1.  What to look for BEFORE you buy

2.  What to do now you bought it and didn;t know
    what to look for before you buy

I have a few pages on how to deduce a store bought
dial and how to make it work. I have added a link on
that page as well as on my page of supplemental
materials that links links over to Tony's main page.

I have very very few links to web sites because there
are existing ones, however, this is good enough to add
it where relevant.

ALSO, how about offering both the Buyer's Guide as
well as the "What to do now you have a store bought
dial" to nurseries and other places that sell dials?

BY THE WAY - WE HAVE SUN IN NEW MEXICO ALL THE TIME,
EXCEPT NIGHT. And at night we have the moon or the
stars. That is my counter to those who get about 30%
sun at best! Come on down and move to the desert:)

Simon Wheaton-Smith
Silver City
NM 88061