-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:06 PM
To: sundial@rrz.uni-koeln.de
Subject: another decorative sundial

I am returning a compass sundial I received mail order today.
Markings and numbers for time and latitude are in the wrong
places.  The bubble level is defective.  The damping of the
compass needle is too low (that ain't ALNICO).  I questioned
closely when I placed the order to determine if it was made
correctly and was assured it was.  So I'm out postage.  I don't
want anyone else to be misled into thinking this is other than
a decorative piece, hence  this warning.

John B

Details:

www.stanleylondon.com

Stanley London