Hi John,

I think you could use some variation on "open cylindrical shell segment". A Google (Book) Search for this should locate page 137 with an illustration in _Hybrid and Incompatible Finite Element Methods_ by Theodore H. H. Pian and Chang-Chun Wu.

Sorry that it is not one or two words as you wished, but you can refer to it as "segment" in subsequent discussion.

In your definitions of sector and segment you may wish to substitute "disk" for "circle".

A mechanical engineering handbook may have some of the future shapes you need.

Gordon Uber
San Diego