Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 8:51 PM
Subject: date scale

Hello everyone!
Thank you all for the help you gave me previously regarding "finding true north." I am now going to be pouring concrete for the date scale in my ananemmatic sundial. I am making the concrete pad 3 feet wide and 10 feet long. I have one question: do I lay out the center line of the scale on the N-S axis, or do I lay it out on the 12:00 noon axis? The noon hour on the sundial is 10 inches off the N-S line. I appreciate your help. Thank you.
Tracy