You wrote:

"This is why there is a difference between seasonal and planetary hours...".

Where is the difference between seasonal and planetary hours?
The Planetary hours are egual to the seasonal hours and are differently only
for a philosophical and astrological concepts. All treatises of gnomonica on
XVI-XVI-XVIIth century described the Planetary hours only for the astrological
concepts. For this you can see Clavius, Vimercato, Kircher, etc.
Nicola