Hello Friends,

Probably I'm among the last to learn this, but there are several
different brands of waterproof, durable papers available. A Google
search on "waterproof paper" turns up lots of leads. One of the
better URLs is:

http://www.igage.com/WeatherP.htm

Have any of you used waterproof paper for dial faces? Any comments to share?

I'm starting to experiment with one brand (Lat 26) and have samples
on order from igage.

One possible BIG problem is a report that at least one brand of
waterproof paper deteriorates after two or three months of exposure
to bright, outdoor sunlight. Not what a dialist wants to hear!

Best wishes,

Mac Oglesby