Peter, Dialist's Companion is the most famous but it is not the only one.

My "Orologi Solari" program can display all the solar parameters including EoT
at the current time as well as at any desired time. And it can at the same time
simulate the shadow position on the dial you are designing.

Despite the Italian name, the program presents an English interface too.

Try it and let me know !

Best wishes.

Gian
digilander.libero.it/orologi.solari