Peter, if you are looking for a true watch with the EoT, there was one in the
Villeret collection. The name was "Equation Marchante Pure", ref. code
C6038-3442-55B, limited edition of 50 items.

The price was really affordable : only 83,960 euro (eighty-three thousands !).

I don't know if it is still available.

Best wishes.

Gian